Time: December 2, 2011 at 4pm to December 9, 2011 at 2pm
Location: Esalen Institute
Street: Highway one
City/Town: Big Sur, California
Website or Map: http://www.esalen.org
Event Type: workshop
Organized By: Benjamin Fahrer
Latest Activity: Oct 24, 2011
This Permaculture Teacher's course is a revolutionary new way of teaching solution based eco-social design concepts by applying the principles of Permaculture to the teaching of Permaculture. Any teacher and practitioner in any field can apply these techniques and practices. This course will cover every aspect of being an effective educator and promoter of mutually beneficial relationships for a more sustainable and just future.
This course provides invaluable information of facilitating and how to frame concepts and ideas to people from all walks of life. Some Highlights that this seven day course include are
• Comprehensive manual and DVD of Permaculture resources and teaching materials
• Course planning, marketing and evaluation
• How to identify learning styles and adjust and adapt to various audiences
• Techniques to help you organize and prepare quickly and effectively
• Constructive critique of participant presentations
• Teaching tools and learning the core exercises of the Permaculture Curriculum
This course offers powerful teaching techniques gleaned from years of Permaculture teaching-wisdom of renowned Permaculture teachers and mentors from around the globe and makes this one of the most comprehensive Teacher Trainings available today.
Space is limited to 22
so register today!
Place: Esalen Institute
For more info and to register contact
Still have questions??